With this being my 1st entry, I'll make it short & sweet. Today is mine & Evertons' 28th wedding anniversary & we've been spending the day together. We went out to lunch (Topper's lunch special...pizza & salad - YUM!!), saw the movie "Advantage Point", which was intense, and reminded me of a violent version of "Ground Hog Day"... and I spent time knitting & watching our "Blue Planet" DVD's while Everton mowed the lawn. Nothing too exciting, but I'm glad we have the opportunity to be together & we've been reminiscing about how we 1st met and how we fell in love & got married - it seems like a VERY long time ago, but it's been a great experience, so far!
3 comments:
Nice time to start a blog on an anniversary. Congratulations on your 28th!
Thanks for inviting me to view your blog.
We are thrilled you will be Hans' cub scout leader....he's an active little 8 year old, but I think that is what most 8 year olds are like.
Thanks for accepting the calling!
Debi Lassen
Happy Anniversary! I love the blog! I can't believe it's been 28 years already!
congrats from your favorite brother!
xoxoxo,
greg
Post a Comment