Friday, December 19, 2008

TEMPLES AND ETERNAL FAMILIES

I want to express my feelings regarding our L.D.S. temples. Yesterday I had the AWESOME experience of going to the L.A. temple with Lis, Adam, my mom, Jen, Shaun, & our friend, Kyle. Lis & Adam received their endowment & I was privilidged to be an escort for Lis. The temple is such a quiet, peaceful, happy place to be! I feel closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in the temple, and I feel more love for my family and friends, and I love how wonderful and calm I feel in the temple, away from "worldly cares" and it's a place of beauty & serenity. I'm so glad that our Father in Heaven allows us to make sacred covenants in the temple, and that couples and families can be together throughout all eternity - I couldn't ask for anything more than to know that I can be with my family forever!! I love them with all my heart and hope to be able to spend "forever" with them...I know that our Heavenly Father loves us, and wants us to return to live with Him again, and that through the temples, we can receive all the blessings He has in store for each of His children. I am so grateful to be able to attend the temple and to feel true love & joy when I am there!

No comments: