I had the most amazing day today! I got to meet our daughter Jen and her husband Shaun at their OB/GYN's office, so Jen could have her 17 week appointment & ultrasound. After waiting for more than an hour (the doctor was delivering a baby), then Jen & Shaun were FINALLY called in, and after they met privately with the doctor, Shaun invited me to their room, where Jen was all ready to have the ultrasound. After looking at the babies profiles, and measuring their heads & length and checking out their body parts...The doctor said that he is 98% sure that "Baby A" is..... A GIRL!!!, and 90% sure that "Baby B" is....A GIRL also!! It was AMAZING how much detail there was...nothing like the one's I had more than 20 years ago, when I was pregnant with my youngest 2 children!! "Baby A" was sucking her left thumb and looked like she was giving a "high 5" with her right hand. "Baby B" looked like she was sleeping and didn't look at the camera, but her profile was awesome! Once again I feel like crying, laughing, and celebrating all at once - the babies' heart beats looked very good, and they're just the right size...so we'll have to see what the future brings, and if the doctor changes his mind about the sex of 1 or both of the babies. For now, they're healthy and growing and that's the best news we received!!
3 comments:
Debbie.... how EXCITING!! Double the fun and love and good times! Congrats and I hope the pregnancy goes perfectly!!
Love ya, Debi :)
I am just so thrilled for you, Debbie. Congratulations on your two beautiful little princesses. How blessed they will be to have you as their grandmother. What a wonderful opportunity for you to share that event with Jen and Shaun and to experience seeing your granddaughters for the very first time. Just so awesome..... :)
Give my best to Jen and Shaun.
BTW... I miss you at Scouts.... Love you! ~ Shae
Congrats! That is awesome! Jen and Shaun are going to be amazing parents!! And you are going to be the best grandma!! Those little ones are lucky to have you in their lives!! :o)
Post a Comment