I haven't blogged in a few months, but wanted to say just a few words today, as it is the 1st time in my life I'll be able to say I'M A GRANDMA!! Jen & Shaun will be going to Los Robles Hospital, in Thousand Oaks today at 11 a.m. and Jen will get ready for her C-section, which is scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. From what I hear, the C-section only takes a few minutes, so by approx. 1:30 p.m. HAILEY and BROOKE should be here!! Lis, Adam, Allen & Candace are meeting @ our home this morning, so we can all drive up to the hospital to wait for the babies to arrive - we are VERY excited to see them, hold them & love them!! Our thoughts & prayers are with Jen, Shaun, and the doctor/s & nurses who will deliver the babies - we are REALLY looking forward to having HAILEY and BROOKE in our family - we feel blessed!!
1 comment:
SOooo, how does it feel?? :)
Post a Comment