Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CHANGES ARE GOOD!!

I have been thinking about all the changes that have gone on in the past few weeks. First change: Lis and Adam got married and now live in my in-laws old house. Second change: Jennifer and Shaun are expecting their 1st child in September and Everton & I will be grandparents for the first time! Third change: Mike and Sara are getting married this Saturday, Feb. 7th, and we will be in-laws for the 3rd time in our lives. All these changes are good - and I am happy about what's happening in our lives right now. I know that sometimes change can be unexpected, and even unwanted, but I think these changes are all wonderful and we are just going through many different experiences right now, and we're learning to adapt and hopefully grow while we change. Without changes in our lives, I think we wouldn't be able to learn or to grow, and we would be bored (or boring!) I am thankful for the opportunities that have come our way so far this year, to grow and expand our horizons...these are changes for the better!

No comments: