Friday, May 16, 2008

MY FAMILY

I would like to share what I've been feeling this past week. I would be nothing without our Heavenly Father & his beloved Son, Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed to be a wife and a mother. I am so thankful for the WONDERFUL people in my life that I call FAMILY!! I had a great Mother's day & got to hear from &/or see each one of my children - and they gave me such sweet, thoughtful cards & gifts...I feel so loved! They are amazing and I love them with all my heart! I have so much to be thankful for, and I know that everything good in my life has come from God. I love my life and I feel such joy and happiness when I get to spend time with those that I love, and when I am doing what I know God wants me to do. I hope this isn't too "serious", but it's what I've been wanting to share for awhile...have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: